Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum expands Rising Tide After-School Boatbuilding program
Start Date: March 28, 2017
End Date: June 30, 2017
Time: 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Rising Tide teaches students basic boatbuilding skills in a welcoming, relaxed environment. The program works to inspire participants to develop a sense of self-confidence and pride, and facilitate mentorships that provide guidance and support. Students of the program will be encouraged to become more academically prepared to achieve long-term success, whether on a college track or vocational emphasis, having gained skills in mathematics, engineering, team building, and project management.
Organized by : Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum Website : http://bit.ly/CBMMRisingTide
About the Organizers :
How to Register
Click on the below link to register by going to our website. Just enter your detail and pay the registration fees.
- Start Date: April 20, 2017
- End Date: May 21, 2017
- Time: 4:00 am to 7:00 am
- Location: 440 Sixth Avenue in Park Slope, Brooklyn
- Start Date: September 15, 2017
- End Date: September 17, 2017
- Time: 10:00 am to 5:00 am
- Location: St. Charles, Missouri.
- Start Date: May 11, 2017
- End Date: May 11, 2017
- Time: 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Location: Shapeshifter Lab 18 Whitwell Place, Gowanus Brooklyn, NY 11215